I feel like a Brownie Scout earning her very first badge!
After I made Paige's "Babylegs", I submitted pics back to Prudent Baby, one of my favorite DIY and crafty/decorating/yummy mommy blogs. They featured my handiwork in this week's project roundup! Go check it out, Paige is on their blog! Then check out all the awesome ideas they have...and if you're here following the link to my blog from Prudent Baby, sorry to disappoint. No DIY tutorials or stylish links here, just the life and times of a cute little sweet Pea and her parents. Hope you enjoyed the Christmas pictures in March!
Paige Evelyn is 18 months old today...we celebrated with a sunny run/walk, followed by dinner, cake & ice cream (it all evens out, right?). Paige insisted on walking when we got to our block, but unfortunately didn't fare well walking the sidewalk in her Robeez-type shoes. Fell on her face (several times), but still loved every minute of it. She's just so scrappy!
Sometimes she does consider safety first...like when she wears her "helmet"...half of a sphere shape-sorter toy that she pops on her head and wears as if it's meant for no other purpose...she puts it on before hopping on her John Deere quad. Did I mention she's usually wearing a tutu as well?
Happy 21st Birthday to Aunt Hilby...cheers!







Look at you, you're so crafty!
ReplyDelete*Susan
That's super cool! congrats! :)
ReplyDelete