Thursday, March 4, 2010

Catching Up Is Hard To Do

Ugh...trying to bring the blog up-to-date is rough, especially due to the holidays. I'm trying to compose a BRIEF post, but it keeps getting really long and boring. So here's a quickie on what's going on right now:

I made these cool "BabyLegs" knockoffs using a pair of knee-hi women's socks! Only $2 compared to the $12-16 for real BabyLegs! Okay, my mom made the first one, and I tried my best to follow suit. My sewing skills are dreadful right now, and I'm still afraid of breaking my really great machine. You can find the how-to (and many more!) here.


Paige likes crawling into stuff. A lot. (I also have yet to figure out how to format stuff the way I want it with this new blogger. Help!)
Paige tried yoga. She also likes doing squats when I'm on the Wii Fit.


     Lastly, most of my pictures look like this. A big blur! Usually it's Paige that's blurry, but this one turned out kinda cool. We're in a constant state of motion around here! And (usually) happy-go-lucky!
     So there you have it, the current Paige, in a nutshell. Hopefully I'll get my act together and get some more thoughts (and pictures) up and running.

1 comment:

  1. She is getting so BIG! And look at all of that hair growing in! So cute...

    ReplyDelete