Saturday, July 10, 2010

I'm a Loser Baby

(now doesn't that bring back memories of high school? You know, when Beck first made the radio scene? Or your funny mom singing it at funny yet awkward times, like the way she uses "schwing" from Wayne's World without really knowing what it means? No? Just me? Okay, nevermind.)


Tomorrow is my final weigh-in. I'm in an unofficial "Biggest Loser" weight loss contest. For most of the past 10 weeks, I've been in 3rd or 4th place...but now I'm barely hanging on to 5th.  I haven't weighed in for a few weeks, so I'm hoping I've made up for it, but I'm not so sure! The woman in charge made us sign contracts acknowledging that healthy weight loss is only 2-3 lbs. per week. That being said, the 2 top losers have lost so much (most in the first 2 weeks) that it would require me to amputate a limb. 

Oh well, all I know is that I feel great and I've lost enough (around 20 lbs) to feel more confident AND I've had to buy new, smaller scrubs for work! Just wait until I show 'em all in the fall contest...by then I'll be too busy to eat.

 
Running around to keep up with this yayhoo helps (as you can see, she's medaled in crazy). Oh, and her t-shirt is from here.

1 comment:

  1. You know, you are an inspiration to me. :)

    LOVE the Paige pictures, she is such a sweet little girl.

    ReplyDelete