Good News! The pictures I was so afraid of being terrible...are not! Ashley is indeed a miracle worker. True, we did not get any big Paigey grins, but she captured some of her other trademark expressions. And I love the ones of our family! I don't have all the digital rights yet, but you can check a few of them out on Ashley's blog! Book her now before she's famous!

Other big news: PAIGE IS WALKING! Actually, she has been for almost a week, but I've failed to catch her on camera...the day she was really walking long distances, we were at my parents' house, so I used Mom's camera to get some video, but forgot to download and e-mail to myself. So Mom...hint hint...now is a great time to learn how to do that!







That is one beautiful photo!
ReplyDeleteOk so I just went to her site and saw the rest and they are GORGEOUS!!!! WOW! That is all I can say is WOW!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photo...gorgeous family!
ReplyDelete