As for my first week back at work, I felt like I was thrown to the wolves--very busy, sick patients--but I had help from co-workers, and I actually remembered to chart everything I'm supposed to (which often seems to be more important than caring for the patient, sadly)! The potluck on Monday was delicious, and I got out in time for my wisdom teeth appointment, which also went well and I'm recovering quickly...with the help of some good pain medication.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Happy Birthday, Uncle Josh!
We would like to send a special "Happy Birthday shout-out" to my brother Josh, who is currently teaching English in South Korea. Unfortunately, Josh had to leave the states a few weeks before Paige was born, but hopefully he'll be back next fall to meet her in person. Enjoy your day, Josh!
As for my first week back at work, I felt like I was thrown to the wolves--very busy, sick patients--but I had help from co-workers, and I actually remembered to chart everything I'm supposed to (which often seems to be more important than caring for the patient, sadly)! The potluck on Monday was delicious, and I got out in time for my wisdom teeth appointment, which also went well and I'm recovering quickly...with the help of some good pain medication.

As for my first week back at work, I felt like I was thrown to the wolves--very busy, sick patients--but I had help from co-workers, and I actually remembered to chart everything I'm supposed to (which often seems to be more important than caring for the patient, sadly)! The potluck on Monday was delicious, and I got out in time for my wisdom teeth appointment, which also went well and I'm recovering quickly...with the help of some good pain medication.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







I'm sorry you had a rough week. They were VERY nice to me on my first day back...and of course a pull to SICU on Wednesday, but hey I started there so I don't mind!!
ReplyDelete