Thursday, October 9, 2008

First Mommy Birthday






Yesterday was my birthday...and first one as "Mommy". Paige and I spent the day together, and Grandma & Grandpa Parrott offered to babysit so Matt and I could go out to dinner. But guess what we talked about during our "adult time"? Lil' Miss Paige, of course! I admitted to Matt that I felt guilty for leaving her, and he said he felt the same. I don't think she held it against us.

Paige was going to help me open my gifts, but as you can see, she fell asleep when I turned my head for 2 seconds, and didn't wake up until she had the opportunity to bite Daddy's nose. But I appreciated the gifts she "picked out" to help me stay awake with her: a new mug from Beaners--I mean Biggby--and a gift card to fill it, plus chocolate. What a smart daughter. And Dad.

Thanks to my friends and family for a Happy Birthday :) I leave you with not only pics from yesterday, but some sleepy smiles I caught earlier this week.



4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! And such picture pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicki , Paige is so adorable you couldn't wish for more! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday yesterday! Paige is so adorable! Can you believe how fast they are growing. Grayson is already wearing 3-6 months clothes. Of course he started off a little large!

    ReplyDelete